The PRUV Protocol is my signature approach and means you don’t have to struggle alone.
- Have the freedom to be you and live your life the way you want to live it.
- Lose weight and gain energy, easily and naturally
- Break through the blocks that are stopping you being who you want to be and having the life you want
- Co-create and implement a tailor-made diet and lifestyle plan that is exactly right for you
- Take a completely different approach to managing your health
- Understand exactly what works for your unique body, and what doesn’t
- Connect with someone who has the knowledge, experience and time to unravel all your symptoms and get to the root cause of every issue
- Say ‘goodbye’ to stubborn tummy fat, being tired all the time, chronic pain and/or feeling like rubbish for no obvious reason!
My Signature Approach – The PRUV® Protocol
The PRUV Protocol is my signature approach to helping you experience true wellness. It is a structured, individualised methodology that applies the very best principles of Functional Medicine to get to the root cause of every issue. Like a spiral, we go round the steps of the Protocol until we have unraveled all the issues, turned back the clock and re-connected you with your natural wellness.
Here are the steps of the PRUV Protocol in a nutshell:
- Paying Attention to what your body is trying to tell you through the symptoms you are experiencing.
- Reviewing all the information available, and commissioning further Functional Tests if necessary, so we can accurately gauge all the issues at play
- Understanding and Unwinding each issue by taking small, do-able steps to wellness that build incrementally to profound change
- Validating that we remain on track as things start to shift.
True wellness is within your grasp – you can PRUV it!
Let the PRUV Protocol Power up the Real You!
Working together with the PRUV Protocol, we will unwind any, or all, of these life-eroding symptoms
Chronic Fatigue, Brain Fog, Depression, Anxiety, Sleeplessness, Migraines
Indigestion or GERD, IBS, IBD, UC, Bloating, Constipation or Diarrhoea
Back and Joint Pain, Muscle Aches, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis
Stubborn, Hard-to-shift Weight (especially if it’s on your tummy)
Allergic flare ups, Eczema, Psoriasis, Hives, Urticaria
Sinusitis, Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose, Frequent Coughs, Colds, Throat & Ear problems
Obesity, Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome
PCOS, PMS, Endometriosis, Menopause, Difficulty Conceiving
Difficulty putting on weight, malabsorption, nutrient deficiencies, cold hands or feet
Hyper-tension, high cholesterol, fatty liver, POTS
Seasonal allergies, sensitivity to noise and environmental triggers
Abbreviated List of Functional Testing Available
It is always better to test, not guess in order to understand exactly what is going on in any given situation. Functional Testing is a way to understand more about how the systems in your body inter-relate and identify any blockages or imbalances that there may be.
Gut-health and Stool Tests
Food Sensitivity and Immune Response
Complete Saliva and Urine Hormone Balance
Spectracell and Nutreval Serum and RBC Nutrition Analysis